Fine Art Canvas Wraps are printed directly onto museum-quality canvas material using high-quality archival inks. Turn every head in the room with Jason Fetko's artwork printed on a Solid-Faced Canvas Wrap. Designed to stay taut and flat, even through the roughest of life’s every day pokes and prods. It also comes with a hard sealed backing and hanging hardware for an effortless install in your home or office.
Your canvas will always look as tight and flat as the day it was made, Every frame is built with a solid face to support the canvas and keep it from deforming and loosening
Look ma, no staples! Each Solid-Faced Canvas Print comes with a hard, sealed finished backing that keeps out dust and guards the walls from getting scratched. Our construction process consistently produces the tightest corners possible with no bubbles, ripples, or bumps, so you’re sure to provide a clean, professional look – good enough for the Guggenheim.
All of our canvas is certified museum-grade, designed to withstand the test of time. Durability, image clarity and color accuracy are our top priority. We use only archival inks to prevent fading and to preserve as much fine detail as possible with no over-saturation or color shifting. Our canvas is a cotton/polyester artist grade material and it is OBA-free to ensure quality and accuracy.
All stretched canvases ship within 3 - 5 business days and arrive "ready to hang" with a sealed finish backing and pre-attached hanging hardware.
• Ready to hang, no framing required!
• Original fine art printed on archival canvas and stretched over a sturdy, solid frame with perfectly folded corners.
• Back of canvas has a clean, professional look with hanging hardware that is pre-installed.
• Sides of canvas are 1.25" thick.
• Your canvas will always look as tight and flat as the day it was made, Every frame is built with a solid face to support the canvas and keep it from deforming and loosening.
• Please allow up to 7 business days to ship.
• Canvas wraps are only available to U.S. buyers.
Please Note - Canvases are custom-made items and are therefore non-returnable or refundable.
Jason Fetko, grew up along the coastline of Florida, and it is there that he began his love affair with the ocean. Drawing inspiration from his own surfing trips and from the captivating vistas of the Florida beaches, he began to create dramatic sealife art.Meet the Artist